Home > Introduction of Daesung > Affiliated Company > Daesung Industrial
- 662 Kyunglnro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea, 152-888
Daesung Industrial Co., Ltd.
Developing energy resources focused on the environment
Daesung Industrial was founded in 1947 with entirely national capital as the successor of Daesung Industrial Corporation. After its establishment, it served as the parent enterprise for Daesung Group and it has created many affiliates in the group.
Daesung Industrial has led the history of changes in the domestic energy industry in Korea , including coal projects, petroleum and gas distribution projects, energy tools and appliance development projects, overseas oil field development projects, and the production of electric power. It listed its stocks in the stock market in 1976, and has announced a dividend to its stockholders every year since then. Recently, the press praised Daesung Industrial because it has been in the black for 48 consecutive years.
Moreover, the debt rate of Daesung Industrial has remained below 100 percent ever since its establishment, for which the company is recognized as a representative of sound enterprises in the capital market. During the 1997 of Asian financial crisis when many enterprises suffered from economic difficulties, Daesung Industrial gained its name as a rising star. Now, our company is making every effort to approach its customers and stockholders in a way in which we will become worthy of their trust and their business.
- Petroleum & LP Gas Business Division
- It operates about 60 petroleum stations and LP gas filling stations in Seoul and Daegu.
- Construction Division
- As a comprehensive constructor, it has participated since 2000 in the construction of apartment houses and introduced such brands as 'YOUNEED' and 'SKYREX'.
- Gas Boilers Division
- Daesung Celtic distributes and sells gas boilers.
- CO-GEN. Division
- It produces and supplies steam and electricity and operates combined heat and power plants.
- Machinery Business Division
- It produces industrial machines such as home gas meters, integrating calorimeters, and various oil and pneumatic pressure tools and appliances.
- Computer System Integration Division
- It sells engineering workstations and PCs as well as consulting services on networking and systems construction.
- Industrial Gas Division
- It manufactures and sells industrial and medical gases such as oxygen, nitrogen, and argon.
- Overseas Resources Development Division
- It develops oil fields and gas fields in the Middle East, Russia , and other countries.
- Food Business Division
- It imports, distributes, and sells high-quality foods and health supplement foods.